Wednesday 16 May 2012

Party planning madness

Well, my idea of trying to keep blogging more didn't work too well now did it.... oops.
At the moment I have had to turn my cake making into party planning for my daughter. It is her birthday in a mere 2 weeks.... (I'm trying not to panic)..... whats more it is meant to be outdoors..... with the ridiculous amount of rain through this so called 'drought' I am on tender hooks.
Not only do I have a Wedding cake for tomorrow -  (yay Julie's getting married), I also have a sculpted dinosaur cake for next weekend and then the Alice in Wonderland cake for my daughter.
Through all of the planning, making and stress I think I am officially more excited about this party than anyone at the moment, we have 22 of her friends coming and a fabulous cast from Magical Quests..... please check them out the are AMAZING! I currently have a whole host of decorations waiting to be put out, I have made a croquet set, along with a 5ft cut-out of the card guard, a cheshire cat for the apple tree, lots more props, then I decided to take on the laborious task of making all of the girls hair clips and friendship bracelets for the party bags, along with other goodies of course, so much hard work but well worth it I hope...?!!!?

Well this is the snow globe which has given me inspiration for my daughters cake and I will post some pictures of the party (if it goes well).

No comments:

Post a Comment